Imagine life without emails! Most of our email inboxes are flooded with a barrage of automated email newsletters that mostly go unread. But just sometimes, there are some newsletters that catch your attention and you read them or recommend them. What is so different about these newsletters? Cleverly written copy, attractive visuals, or just a relevant CTA! An email marketing app streamlines the email marketing campaign while helping you track its progress.
Did you know that there are 3 times more email accounts than Twitter and Facebook accounts combined? In fact, email marketing’s unmatched ability to drive conversions also helps companies generate a higher return on investment. If the facts were to be believed, email marketing yields an average 3,800% return on investment for establishments and for every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $38.
Here are the top 5 email marketing apps that will help you upscale your business:
1. MailChimp: MailChimp is an automated email marketing platform that enables businesses to create, send and analyze email campaigns. This app offers way more than an ordinary email marketing app. It offers features like fast emails, email editor to premium subscriber profiles that come with an ability to track the contacts’ interactions with the sender’s emails and more. What’s more, it also recommends lists from your contacts based on other email newsletters they have subscribed to. Moreover, senders are told the best time to send the email, this leads to higher rate of interaction and also increases the chances of conversion.
2. Growbot: Growbot is a professional email marketing tool that is used by businesses who want to enhance their outbound sales and scale up their communication. Along with personalised emails, mobile-friendly templates, and high-quality contacts, this app is ideal for those who want to create a network in the industry.
3. PersistIQ: PersistIQ makes sales communication simple and automates workflow through one easy-to-use system. They offer personalised emails that help in upscaling the business and therefore is a preferred choice of email marketing app by small business establishments. With a plethora of templates and personalisation features, this app helps in building conversations. Other features of this email marketing app include open rates, link activity, daily summary and more.
4. Active Campaign: Similar emails can be monotonous and in order to grab the attention of the readers, it is important to convey something interesting through your emails. Active Campaign offers detailed information about your database and also segregates them on the basis of their likes and interests. What’s more, you can not only send automated emails seamlessly, but can also design them as per your need. It also offers some additional premium features that could give insights to marketers about the campaign.
5. FreshMail: If you want to go beyond the standard emails, then FreshMail is the email marketing app you need. As its name suggests, it gives a fresh look to your newsletter emails. So much so that, most emails created through FreshMail look like nice blog posts. Easy interface and the option to create your own design, make it an ideal choice for those who face difficulty advanced editing applications.
Email marketing is effective only if you send it to the right target audience, else it will land up in their spam folder. Make sure to send relevant content to the relevant people to drive sales.