What is National Pass?
Awfis National Pass is a first of its kind offering pioneered by Awfis. The National Pass empowers you with the choice of accessing any Awfis centre across India.
If your business necessitates fair amount of flexibility and possibly travel to locations where you do not have an office, Awfis’ National Pass is the solution for you. You can use it to book a work space at any of the Awfis centres across our network, wherever you are.
Awfis National Pass offers you the flexibility to work up to 5 days in a month, across multiple centres, with an outer limit to work for not more than 3 days at one centre.
Who can use National Pass?
Business needs to network and grow, for which the business needs to travel!
- If you are an entrepreneur, a mompreneur or a freelancer, having an owned or fixed workspace may not be an option suited for you. The National Pass offers you workspaces to occupy at locations near you, with the added flexibility to operate at any of our centres, even if you are on the go. It offers you the convenience of occupying a flexi-workspace across any of our centres, in any city by pre-booking the space for a centre conveniently located near you.
- Metros and Tier I cities today are on an exponential growth phase. With the boundaries of these cities now charting new geographical lines, your business also needs to widen its reach. As a SME or startup, expanding to these parts of the cities quickly may not be easy and/ or viable, and that is where the Awfis National Pass fits in, for you. With a network of centres across the length and breadth of the city, you can simply book a workspace for yourself or your team, to operate out of and save on cost and time.
- If you are a corporate with a sizeable team who spend a significant part of their day traveling for meetings across the country, National Pass is a solution that provides your team with the desired flexibility. It will enable them to conduct meetings and setup their workspace at whichever location they need to travel to, across the country or in the city, with Awfis.
Can I transfer my National Pass?
Unfortunately, National Pass is non-transferable. Once purchased it must be used by the person in whose name it was purchased, only.
My query is not covered in the FAQ.
We apologize for not having been able to address your concerns above. We would be happy to answer any further query that you may have.
Please contact us here
How does the National Pass work?
All you need to do is fill up the form above and purchase a National Pass. Once purchased, you will be able to book a flexi-seat at any of our centres across the network, from the Awfis website (based on availability). You need not pay for the booking again, until the validity of the National Pass expires. Once your booking is confirmed, you can simply visit the centre and work from there.
I am a Mompreneur and would like to use the workspace multiple times in a month. Can I purchase multiple National Passes?
If you have a consistent requirement for a workspace, it might be more suitable for you to have a look at our wider portfolio of products and look at longer term fixed plans, since this product is for professionals on the go. You can have a look at our product suite here
I have purchased a National Pass, now how do I book a seat?
Once you purchase a National Pass, you need to follow the following steps for booking:
- Go to Redeem National Pass and select the city and the centre where you want to work.
- Select start date & number of days (max. 3 in a centre per month).
- Click availability for seat.
- If available, you may book the seat. You need not pay for the booking again, until the validity of the National Pass expires.
- Once you have the booking confirmation, please visit the centre and connect with our community manager who will help you get started in the centre.
Why can't I work for more than 3 Days in a centre per month?
As explained, National Pass is a solution designed for people who are constantly on the go, and the category available for use is a flexi-desk. If you are looking for a defined workspace for a duration longer than that, you have the option to choose a solution from a wide product portfolio, which will suit you best. To know more about these, click here
Can I pre-book a space for half a day?
Once you have a National Pass, you can pre-book a flexi-seat at any of our centres for as much time as you wish. However, if you use the National Pass to pre-book and use the space for less than one day, it will be considered as a full day use. National Pass cannot be redeemed for hourly or half day consumptions.