- We are now dealing with a liberated work environment and collaborative workspaces are a subset of this new work environment. With this trend, a conventionally popular trend of building the office first and then hiring has been reversed. Despite these changes, office is a flag that stands for stability, retaining and hiring talent.
- Working from home had its impact on employees in terms of stress and diminishing the overall well-being of the employees. In today’s world, hybrid work model, remote working, work from home will co-exist.
- The other change which will take front seat in reimagining workspaces is the safety of employees. Offices will be designed in line with the new reality where space utilization will get monitored, behaviour adjustments will be taken into consideration and the offices will provide an environment that yields higher productivity.
- While Work from home has its positives, offices are about collaboration, engagement, culture building and talent development which is only possible with physical offices.
- Covid-19 has accelerated a few trends like digitalization where the new age workforce have different attitudes and preferences compared to the millennials.
WATCH THE WEBINAR RECORDING